Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bicycle Diaries the 3rd - Pros? Maybe Not

I may be good, but not THAT good.

Some of you saw the Amgen’s 2008 Tour de California and thought I was one of the cyclists. I wish I was! That in fact is a professional cycling competition, me however, is just an amateur bike rider.

Other than 4 spinning classes, I didn’t ride my bike this week because I was at a translation workshop on Saturday. I was supposed to ride from Arcadia to Claremont on Sunday but I overslept! Guess I will have to make it up the following week. On this coming Saturday, I will lead another ride from the Rose Bowl, a 45-mile mostly flat plus some rolling hills route. We’ll go up New York Drive and Altadena Drive, very good training. Hope you can join us.

Speaking of the Amgen’s Tour de California, it will end in Pasadena this Sunday. There will be festivity and ceremony at the Rose Bowl, for more information
www.amgentourofcalifornia.com.

No comments: