Sunday, February 19, 2006

ALC 5 Training Progress 2/19

Because of work, because of rain, I didn't do much out door riding this weekend.

First of all, I had a very busy working week. Had to finish a special report about adult day health care centers (ADHC) which was over-due. This is a project for my healthcare journalism fellowship program. I'm glad and reliefs when this report is finally done!

I planned to do some riding for Saturday and Sunday, however, was upset when the weather guy said we were expecting raining weekend. The rain spoiled my plan, but I did get the extra sleep that I desperately needed. Also attend a function on Sunday evening, where with the help from friends, I manage to raise a good amount of money for ALC 5.

Now put the clock backward a little more...... on Monday-Wednesday (2/13-15), three days in a row, I did the spinning class at the Y. On Thursday (2/16) evening, I took my bike to the Rose Bowl and did 5 loops (15miles). It was so cold! There were many riders, some of them really kick ass! (opss...)

Looking forward to the coming week, looking forward to more training rides.

No comments: