Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bicycle Diaries II - Ride or No Ride?

Wow, so you guys really are reading my updates! I’ve received several emails asking why there were no bicycle diaries this week. Well, it was St. Patrick’s Day weekend and I was in the Health Journalism 2007 conference. As a result, I was unable to do any ride. (Yes, I do miss my bike a lot!)

Now, I’m back on track. I will be leading my fourth ride this coming Saturday, with two options available, hills or no hills (47/36 miles). If you’re interested in riding with us, please come to the Rose Bowl Aquatics Center parking lots at 7.45 a.m. If you have any question, just drop me an email.

Fundraising is still going, if you’ve received some good tax return from Uncle Sam, I hope you would consider sponsoring me with any amount that you can. As part of the donor incentive program, if you donate $100 or more, you’ll get a beautiful “donor t-shirt.”

OR if you didn’t get a good tax return from Uncle Sam but wouldn’t want this to repeat next year, please consider sponsoring me with any amount that you can, because donation is 100% tax deductible. Please donate online at
www.aidslifecycle.org/3107.

There are 10 weekends left till ALC 6!!

No comments: